Provide dental endodontic services and treatment plans as prescribed by examination and x-rays. Treat dental tissue disease and teeth.
- Examines, diagnoses, and treats diseases of nerve, pulp, and other dental tissues affecting vitality of teeth.
• Examines teeth, gums, and related tissues to determine condition, using dental instruments, x ray, and other diagnostic equipment.
• Diagnoses condition and plans treatment.
• Treats exposure of pulp by pulp capping or removal of pulp from pulp chamber and root canal, using
• Performs partial or total removal of pulp, using surgical instruments.
• Treats infected root canal and related tissues, and fills pulp chamber and canal with endodontic
• Removes pathologic tissue at apex of tooth, surgically.
• Reinserts teeth that have been knocked out of mouth by accident.
• Bleaches discolored teeth to restore natural color.