- Respond to employee’s request for medical and administrative leave
- Send applicable paperwork and required forms (FMLA, State Disability and Paid Family Leave, Supplemental STD, LTD) to employees
- Respond to inquiries regarding FMLA/Administrative Leave/Disability
- Update and maintain leave tracking system.
- Communicate with employees on leave re: status of claims, expected return to work dates, providing updated medical documentation, etc.
- Provide status updates to employee’s direct manager
- Provide weekly leave reports
- Serve as a back-up in assisting in the coordination of various aspects of employee benefit programs including; group Medical, Vision, Supplemental Life, Long Term Disability, Flexible Spending Accounts, Supplemental Insurances (Aflac) and 401k retirement plans.
- Assist in coordinating the process of employee enrollments including orientation into the benefit programs on a month-to-month, annual, and qualifying event basis. This includes cancellations and coordination of payroll deductions.
- Update and maintain employee benefit files for purposes of tracking benefit deductions, additions and deletions, including the coordination with Payroll.
- Assist employees with filing of Medical, Dental, Life, Flexible Spending, Vision, and all other benefit-related claims.
- Assist in obtaining statistics and information in renewal process for Medical, Life, Disability, Vision, Flex Accounts and Retirement plans.
- Other duties as assigned by the HR Director and Payroll & Benefits Manager