We are growing and are looking to add 10 Scheduling Coordinators to our team. These are full-time positions working at our corporate office located in Lakewood Ranch, FL. Our Scheduling Coordinators support our dental offices across 13 states. Exceptional customer service is critical to the success for this position. Knowledge of dental terminology is helpful, however, not required. This position is a call-center environment. Training is provided. Candidates fluent in Spanish is a plus!
As one of the country's largest dental support organizations, we have more than 280 affiliated dental practices throughout thirteen states. Formed in 1991, Dental Care Alliance is a ground-breaking dental support organization created by dentists, and focused on improving the well-being of both patients and dentists.
Essential responsibilities include:
• Verifying information for accuracy
• Verifying and scheduling patient's appointments
• Data entry of information into practice management software
• Fluent in Spanish, a plus!
• Excellent customer service skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Familiarity with Microsoft applications
• Fast alphanumeric and 10-key typing speeds
• Knowledge of dental terminology, a plus
Additional benefits for full-time employees: