We are hiring a Dental Assistant with Pediatric experience for our office located in Orange City, FL. The ideal Dental Assistant candidate is required to have EFDA certification in the state of Florida. X-Ray certification is a plus. We are looking for a Dental Assistant that has some experience working in a Pediatric Dental office. Recent Grads from an accredited school are welcome to apply. We are willing to train the right candidate. Our office is looking for a Dental Assistant that is a team player with a can do attitude. The Dental Assistant for this position will be comfortable explaining treatment procedures to patient’s parents/guardians as well as be comfortable working with children of all ages. We offer a competitive salary plus benefits.
As one of the country's largest dental support organizations, we have more than 280 affiliated dental practices throughout thirteen states. Formed in 1991, Dental Care Alliance is a ground-breaking dental support organization created by dentists, and focused on improving the well-being of both patients and dentists.
If you are looking for a fun and rewarding career, you have come to the right place. We offer employment opportunities that promote professional, personal, and financial growth. We work extremely hard to provide our employees with continuous professional development and a supportive work environment. Competitive wages, great benefits, and opportunities for advancement are just a few reasons why a career with us is an investment in your future; make Dental Care Alliance your employer of choice.
Supports dental care delivery by preparing treatment room, patient, instruments, and materials; passing instruments and materials; performing procedures in compliance with the dental practice act.
* Prepares treatment room for patient by following prescribed procedures and protocols.
* Prepares patient for dental treatment by welcoming, comforting, seating, and draping patient.
* Provides information to patients and employees by answering questions and requests.
* Provides instrumentation by sterilizing and delivering instruments to treatment area; positioning instruments for dentist's access; suctioning; passing instruments.
* Provides materials by selecting, mixing, and placing materials on instruments and in the patient's mouth.
* Maintains patient appearance and ability to masticate by fabricating temporary restorations; cleaning and polishing removable appliances.
* Helps dentist manage dental and medical emergencies by maintaining cpr certification, emergency drug and oxygen supply, and emergency telephone directory.
* Educates patients by giving oral hygiene, plaque control, and postoperative instructions.
* Documents dental care services by charting in patient records.
* Maintains patient confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
* Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
* Protects patients and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and protocols.
* Conserves dental resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
* Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
We improve the practice of dentistry by partnering and supporting our dental professionals, so they can create a lifetime of healthy smiles for their patients.
To be the trusted partner of choice for the industry’s best dental professionals.
DCA Values - USMILE
Unleash Career Potential—of our employees and partners
Service Excellence—to our professionals, patients and families
Meaningful Contribution—all can make a difference
Integrity First—in all we do
Leadership—in our field and we assume accountability
Excellence in Action—we are committed to get the job done
Our mission, vision and values are a vital part of our everyday interactions with all employees, and most importantly, with patients and families.
You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
Dental Care Alliance. Stronger Together.